Zoom Teeth Whitening
We are proud to offer Zoom in our office. ZOOM! As seen on television’s Extreme Makeover, is a cosmetic dental procedure that whitens teeth. Zoom teeth whitening system is an excellent way of acquiring the whiter shade of teeth you desire. Zoom is en effective and safe teeth whitening technique that we have been practicing for years. Zoom method, done in our Rosemont dental office. This teeth whitteningprocess requires less time than you would expect, generally in less than 2 hours and is located right in Bryn Mawr, PA!
Please ask us any questions you may have about Zoom! or our other teeth whitening procedures at our Bryn Mawr, PA dentist office.
Teeth Whitening Process
We have made several improvements in our protocol for teeth whitening in the past few years to provide you the fastest, most effective treatment while reducing practically all side effects.
- The first step is accurate impressions of your teeth that will allow us to make extremely well-fitting trays that you will wear at home.
- After we confirm the exceptional fit of the trays we will allow you to choose from specifically formulated whitening gels that will allow you to wear the trays either during the day or while you sleep at night for 2 weeks.
- Most people have been choosing to combine this with an in-office teeth whitening treatment where we place protective creams and materials on your gums and lips and use a very strong teeth whitening gel. The gel is applied for 20 minutes, rinsed, and reapplied 3 or 4 times.
- Since you will have your custom made trays you will be able to use them as needed to maintain your new, vibrant smile for years to come.
- For the best results, we also offer in-office treatments at our Bryn Mawr dental office before and after the patient does the at-home teeth whitening treatment.
Studies from the most respected independent dental testing research facility have proven that the use of lasers or lights with the in-office treatment ultimately does not enhance the overall effectiveness of the procedure, but actually increases the incidence and severity of sensitivity as well as introduces the possibility of other trauma associated with the use of lights and lasers. Even though we were one of the first on the Main Line to have the lights (Brite Smile and ZOOM!) for an in-office procedure we have not used them for years, as our patients have decided not to request them and are still getting the best results possible!